[pct-l] Fair to Mountain Bikers??

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 12:21:23 CDT 2012

Logic suggests that threatening someone (in this case, the PCTA) because of
something they have yet to even propose doing could be counter-productive.
I'm sure the powers that be are well aware of the possible outcomes - both
good and bad - on both sides of the issue.

And given the level of non-involvement by the majority of the general
population, I seriously doubt that any subset of hikers would voluntarily
forego the trail for such a reason, especially since it is a non-event so
far. I know I sure wouldn't.