[pct-l] Fair to Mountain Bikers??

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 21:06:38 CDT 2012

How 'bout everybody hit the trails and bank Mega hours of volunteer time
through the trail maintenance program of your choice.  Everyone on the
trail we meet gets a brochure on the coming events, recruits new members
for their organization and trail work/education lessons in stewardship in
it's preservation.