[pct-l] It's all about me

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:07:59 CDT 2012

I know this much: if I am on *any* trail that allows hikers and
mountain bikers and encounter a bicyclist,

I WILL NOT YIELD.

If that means I get injured, so be it. Might be a good way to get a
really nice mountain bike for free, might prove a point, might even
cause my death.

I am at total peace with dieing while enjoying anything I love. I
wonder if mtb'ers are? Might find out. Might not, but I will stand
firm and let the bicyclist decide what is important to them at that
instant.

I WILL NOT YIELD.

Does this make me crazy? Who cares. I believe in rules intended for
everyone's safety being followed. I'm not required to yield, so I
simply won't.

I WILL NOT YIELD.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal