[pct-l] Tethers to the other world...

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:19:42 CDT 2012

It is a slippery slope when values change in a community over time. From
packs 1/3 your weight, to under50# packs and no trail angels, to ultalite,
satellite, trail angel support, bounce boxes, spot, GPS, bear canisters,
what have I left out? Motel, trail magic expectations, advance teams,
yo-yo, TP or no TP...... the PCT and it's visitors is always evolving. I
can't wait til the 2013 kick off before it changes more.