[pct-l] Another plea for moderation....

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 14:50:40 CDT 2012

Be careful what you post about causing damages to bikes and/or riders.

From Facebook/sharingthepct page:

"all of the comments on the PCT-L listserv that are wishing for or fantasizing about injury and death to mountain bikers
are being compiled into one document for eventual presentation to the decision-makers when it becomes useful. They probably will be shocked when they read them"

Just saying, it ain't helping with some of the more inflammatory posts....

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags