[pct-l] To " Filter or Treat"...or not to..."Filter and Treat"

miles brown e.milesbrown at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:09:06 CDT 2012

Hey, everyone.

I never get sick. Never.
Ever.

I'm sure my strong immune system is a genetic benefit I inherited, and also
due to my regular diet (Organic foods and don't eat refined flours or
sugars).

But maybe it's because I ate a lot of dirt as a kid. And maybe it's because
I picked up all that yummy gum people left for me on the sidewalks...

*ANYWAY!...*
Who, of you, would recommend that I don't bother treating water. And who of
you would say, "alright, sucker! You go. You go and get sicker than a stray
dog!" ?