[pct-l] mile 738.2 campsite? near Mulkey Pass

gschenk1 at roadrunner.com gschenk1 at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 12 08:50:16 CDT 2012

You shouldn't have any trouble finding camping south of Mulkey Pass. Water might be an issue, though. As dry as things are, I'd imagine Death Canyon will be dry right now. Diaz Meadow would be the best bet for water, probably.

The Mulkey Pass Trailhead is Horseshoe Meadows. Parking will be the least of your worries!

Have fun, it's a beautiful area. The PCT really is on the crest at spots south of Mulkey.

Gary