[pct-l] Harts pass 9/29

Christopher Sussman chris.sussman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:11:34 CDT 2012

My dad will be meeting my wife and I to hike for a few days as we
finish our northbound thru hike. He will be starting with us at Rainy
Pass/Hwy 20 on 9/27 and will be ending at Harts Pass on 9/29. He will
need to get back to his car at Hwy 20 on 9/29 or 9/30. Does anyone
know of someone in the area we might be able to pay to get him back to
Hwy 20? We hear one probably needs a high clearance car for the roads
around Harts. Any info/resources would be greatly appreciated!