[pct-l] Permanent Campfire Ban on PCT?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Sep 15 22:07:59 CDT 2012

Deems,

thanks for the update on the trail from Seiad Valley to Cook & Green Pass.
Hope the poison oak has mostly burned so it will be a less hazardous hike
for us who are very sensitive to it. Not knowing for sure but then again
maybe the fired will give the PO renewed vigor and growth next year. :-(

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.