[pct-l] Black Diamond Raven Ice Axe 65cm for sale

Shawn Hudson shizaquawn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:10:58 CDT 2012

Hi all from the class of 2012. My wife and I have a brand-new, unused
(still with tags on it) Black Diamond Raven 65cm Ice Axe for sale. We're
asking $70, including the shipping (which is +$10). I would sell it on
eBay, but it's a hassle, and they charge fees for each listing - even more
if you set a reserve price, so I figured I'd ask on here first. You'd save
about $10 buying it this way. REI sells 'em for $80.

Anywho, hope all's well. Contact me via email if interested -
shizaquawn at gmail.com. I live in Louisiana, so on the off-chance that anyone
lives nearby, we can skip the shipping altogether and cut the price down
$10, more.

Thanks,
Voodoo