[pct-l] Anyone know of a trail angel in Tehachapi?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 11:37:50 CDT 2013

Hey Trail Hacker,

I also found Tehachapi to be a really hiker friendly town.  In 2010, trail
angel central was the Apple Shed Restaurant in town.  There was a person
working there (can't remember her name) who had a list of all the angels in
town.  I just needed a lift back to trail and called her.  she gave me 6
names and numbers before I finally told her that was probably enough.  The
first person I called was an elderly lady who not only gave me a lift to
trail, she also took me shopping and was one of the sweetest people I met
that summer.  She wanted nothing better than to listen to hiker stories and
followed everybody on Postholer.  Of course I can't remember her name
either, but the number to the Apple Shed is:  661-823-8333.

Have fun,

Shroomer