[pct-l] OpSacks

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed Apr 10 14:08:02 CDT 2013

I have been using OpSacks in combination with an Ursack for several years now, and will likely continue to do so.  I am also quite familiar with your use of the bags, but I felt this article was really one that had application to those who use an OpSack as a pillow.

Ed Jarrett Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71