[pct-l] Trail Names!

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 13:57:48 CDT 2013

I don't have a trail name, I have an 80+ yr old family nickname that I happen to also
use on the trail.

Since "real life" and "trail life" aren't that different for me, no need to have a special name
for the trail. :)

As for the source of the nick name, you try pronouncing my last name. ;-)

Hint:
It is not what my brother was called in boot camp by his drill sgt for mail call:
Steve "Whatever-the-hell-your-last-name-is"

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags