[pct-l] Hiking Poles on planes

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 07:23:31 CDT 2013

Flew Alaska to LA from Portland last year. I checked my poles strapped to my pack with rubber tips on them and electricians tape to ensure the tips didn't come off. They made it through just fine. My poles are 3 section so the collapse down small .

Diarmaid "Irish" Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"