[pct-l] Lawsuit

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 16 21:56:19 CDT 2013

Yes,......sometimes it is best to turn the lights down low.

JMT Reinhold
-----------------------

Cat     wrote:
Poor Trail Dust and Grizzly.      Reality sucks sometimes!
-----------------------
Switchback wrote:/
One day our PCT hero, Grizzly,went to the local hospital for treatment. //
Several months later, his wife,Trail Dust, called the hospital very
upset. //
She demanded to see the hospital administrator. The appointment
was//made and on
the appropriate day she was shown into the administrator's //office. /
/Ever since my spouse, Grizzly,was treated here, he has lost all his
//sexual interest in me.
This has never happened before and I am considering //a law suit.
I have even contacted my attorneys, Dewy, Cheatum, and Howe.//
The hospital administrator replied, "Well, I can see how this would
upset //you.
I am very sorry that this happened. How can I help?//
"Well, what can you do about this? How can this be reversed?
I am not //going to put up with this situation.//
The administrator opens the file on Grizzly's treatment.
I notice//that Grizzly was admitted to the Ophthalmology section of the
hospital.
It //says here his treatment was successful.
T//rail Dust fumes, "What the heck does that mean?" //
Administrator, "We corrected his eye sight."
//
Your faithful and obedient servant, //Switchback the Trail Pirate //
  Kickoff Campsite #22 - The Pirate's Lair /