[pct-l] Looking for ~100 mile section that is transportation accessible

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Apr 19 19:34:58 CDT 2013

They maintain lots of permits for walk-ins for that whole John Muir
section. You also can order a permit via the internet right now and
pick it up on the day of your hike. You just might have to be more
flexible about your entry and exit points if you go so last minute. I
got permits this way and ended up getting the entry and exit points I
wanted, but not in the order I wanted. So I hiked SOBO instead of
NOBO and had a great time.