[pct-l] Subject: Subject: 2 Questions

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 16:17:43 CDT 2013

To ?#1, if you go off trail, e.g., to poop in the woods, leave your pack in a noticeable place.  Not necessarily on the trail itself, but where someone behind you could see it, as well as the person in the woods.  A bandana, hiking poles, or other visible piece of gear, will also work.  Just make sure the follower kno ws what to look for.

Good luck,

Mango