[pct-l] Subject: Subject: 2 Questions

tsparks56 at aol.com tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 16:38:44 CDT 2013

Hi Kendall,
If keeping track of your partner is important to you, all you need to do is plan out your day with meeting points along the trail. As an example, when hiking with a partner, there could be predetermined meeting points on the trail during the day, such as a pass, trail junction or lake/stream/bar etc.

 I know I'm a bit goofy, but I just have to get up very early in the morning to hike in the "grey",  before the sunrise while on the trail to feel and listen every day.  This is my golden hour and just mine alone and I don't expect, nor want, a hiking partner to have this same value.

It's good to be ourselves at times with no expectations.

Terry