[pct-l] Bandana on wide brim hat

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Tue Apr 30 11:50:32 CDT 2013

Yes. This is a scheme I use. My hat is a Tilley hat. It has a chin strap
that weaves thru eyelets in the crown of the hat. I simply tie an end of a
bandana to the strap where it is exposed on each side of the hat. Then the
bandana hangs down to my shoulders behind the hat. I like this approach
because it allows the air to move thru below the hat brim. If the sun angle
changes to expose my neck I simply tuck a hanging corner under the shoulder
strap of my backpack.

Another advantage of the Tilley hat is that they carry a life-time
guarantee. I am on my 4th hat after receiving the original as a birthday
present. Now that is a good investment.

Ken
www.GottaWalk.com