[pct-l] Mail

PNW Hiker pnw.hiker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 15:55:45 CDT 2013

I think Gmail learns from people marking spam in their inboxes.

This can lead to abuse; if someone is ticked off, they can mark all the
mailing lists emails as spam in their gmail account, and once gmail thinks
a mailing list post is span, it applies that across the board to other
gmail accounts.

Just a guess.