[pct-l] Test your sleep system

tokencivilian at yahoo.com tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 07:36:14 CST 2013

Seattle area 2014 thru want to be's:  with the clear and cold weather you have the perfect opportunity to test your sleep system at a temp you should be ready for on your hike.  Its currently about 22 degrees in suburban Seattle....about what you should be prepared to handle out on the trail.

So, get your shelter, pad, bag and the clothes you plan to wear on the hike and go camp in the back yard tonight and test your system.

Before my thru I did this and found I would be ok down to at least 23 degrees.

Ymmv, hyoh, 2 cents, etc.