[pct-l] Gossamer Q-twin Tarp

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:50:18 CST 2013

It's nice they are getting into cuben fiber. I really wish they'd
come out with a 2-person tent rather than more tarps. Maybe they've
got cuben tents coming someday.

$315 is a lot of money for a tarp, but worse would be for me to buy
the fabric and try to make one myself. I'd be better off throwing a
couple hundred bucks in the street.