[pct-l] Bug proofing clothes

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:06:42 CST 2013

Just to remind people wearing a bug shirt is so much more comfortable(cooler) and nontoxic. They are made from net --some with sections of cloth-- and have an attached  zip close head net. A hat with a bill is needed to keep net off your face. For both PCT and CDT there were some areas that I had thousands of Mosquitos trying to get though my bug shirt. As someone who deet and most chemicals makes me sick a bug shirt is great. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone