[pct-l] Announcing eTrails 1.3

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:07:00 CST 2013

Well I re-loaded the E-trails ap and I now find all is well in another fun tool for exploring the trail. The photos are a neat feature and the elevation views are great.

My request would be to have as an option that instead of the topo map, it would be possible to have Half-miles maps as the back ground map. Don't know if this is possible but it would be cool. I have thought that having Half-miles maps as a background on Gaia or my Garmin would also be cool......but, this is out of my technical skill set.

StarMan
Sent from my iPad