[pct-l] Hitching I-80 into Reno?

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:07:38 CST 2013

I'd recommend exiting the PCT at the Donner Pass trailhead, just before I-80. There are usually day hikers/trail runners using the parking at the trailhead. It should be fairly easy to get a ride with someone there into Truckee,where there are services plus a local bus that goes into Reno where there is a major airport plus other transportation.
Sent from my iPhone