[pct-l] Safety on the trail

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 7 19:26:22 CST 2013

I really liked those grand slam breakfasts where you get a short
stack, 2 eggs and sausage or bacon. Biscuits and gravy were really
good, too. Something I had actually never had until hiking the PCT.
Also, a bagel and slabs of cream cheese with a muffin and huge hunks
of cold butter at this coffeehouse I found in Ashland.

Seeing as how the topic is "Safety on the trail" I'd say that you
might possibly have more to fear from a massive coronary than
anything else. Ha ha.