[pct-l] Umbrella

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 7 19:29:04 CST 2013

I had an umbrella instead of a rain jacket in Washington. My forearms
got wet. Not from holding but from lack of coverage. Actually,
everything was wet except the top of my head. In the "desert" there
were high winds with the rain. I had an umbrella there, too. Worked
okay, but my forearms were wet from holding the front of the canopy
down in the wind. Even so, I like having an umbrella in the rain.