[pct-l] Women's packs and tents

MARY E DAVISON pastormaryd at msn.com
Tue Feb 12 10:59:14 CST 2013

Check out Zpacks hexamid tents for what I think is the best and lightest tent. It is not cheap as it is Cuben fibre which costs an arm and a leg and your first born child. But it is LIGHT and waterproof unlike sylnylon. But this is going to be your home for months in all kinds of weather. If you can spare (invest) the bucks it is well worth it.

Their packs have some very nice custom options, also super light cuben. Boston and Cubby used on ADT. I just got mine and there is a 30 day return policy if you don't like the fit - even for custom made stuff.

Medicare Pastor

Sent from my iPhone