[pct-l] Looking for a ride to Campo.

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sun Jan 6 14:33:37 CST 2013

My gal and I did it last year.

I believe there is a way to get a "reservation" for the local route to Campo. Do it!  The bus was FULL and a local said that sometimes they have to leave people behind. There aren't many bases on that route!

Are you a US citizen?  The bus dips into Mexico on some routes and you will need valid US ID on some of these.  It was a potential deal breaker for someone who was non-US and decided to risk it.  They decided not to check us on this pass.  (So, to get into the US, don't swim or tunnel and hike - TAKE THE BUS!! :-D  )

We took the bus all the way to Lake Morena. We bummed a ride from a local guy (NICE guy!) to the border.  (I can tell you how to find him.)

SomeGuy
Bill Burge
Typoed on my iPad