[pct-l] sleeping bags & liner

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Jan 13 13:04:41 CST 2013

I did not use a liner. I slept in my clothes. My sleeping bag (Golite
Ultra 20 quilt) has never been washed and I continue to use it. It
does not smell. Once in a while I lay it out in the sun for a good
airing out.

Use a liner if you like, but my only point is that it was not
difficult to keep my bag clean and I never had to wash it. I sure
thought I would ruin it with my stench and my dirty feet and sweat
but I didn't.

Diane