[pct-l] "TAKE A FEW STEPS": Hikers from the Pacific Crest

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:26:50 CST 2013

Thanks for this - but it nearly killed me as I recently found out I have to
put my 2013 thru hike off until 2014.  This video made me want to be on the
trail again soooooo bad.   I love how you never see photos or videos from
the trail where everyone is not smiling ear to ear.

To those lucky enough to be going out in 2013 - we are all deeply jealous.

Day-Late