[pct-l] Insurance

ebjcoat ebjcoat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:56:53 CST 2013

On my 2009 AT thru-hike I used Golden Rule for catastrophic health
insurance.
http://www.goldenrule.com/health-insurance/high-deductible/

I also stumbled upon the American Alpine Club's insurance partners. I
haven't had a chance to look it over yet but this seems like it's worth
checking out!
http://americanalpineclub.org/p/insurance

- Eric "TWEEK" Jeffcoat