[pct-l] Solo Female - Leaving Boyfriend At Home

Abilene B. abilenebushong at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:13:12 CST 2013

Has anyone had experience with this? My boyfriend and I have been together about 2.5 years and we love each other very much. I have invited him to come along with me on a thru-hike but he just isn't as interested in it as I am. I completely understand and don't want to push him into something he doesn't want to do. However, I am going to do this with or without him but being away from him for 5-6 months is kind of scary. How do we stay connected? What have some of you done to make this easier?