[pct-l] Burn Bans

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 16:39:48 CST 2013

>>I've not noticed the "Underwriters  Laboratory Approval" requirement before.
>>A google search failed to find evidence that a Jetboil or MSR
>>Whilperlight is "UL Approved" so it seems those stoves would be
>.illegal to use under this order, even though they have shutoff valves. >>Can someone find any other evidence?

That is direct from the state of Colorado and a govt agency.

Feel free to e-mail them directly and ask for yourself if you disagree:
http://www.coemergency.com/p/fire-bans-danger.html

:)

ps. this took all of 2 minutes to find
http://www.ul.com/global/eng/pages/solutions/standards/accessstandards/catalogofstandards/standard/?id=147A_3