[pct-l] Vermilion Valley Resort

Ben G bengrunbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 01:09:51 CDT 2013

Jackass and Molasses are working there. Jackass's experience in the kitchen
and as a graduate of the Culinary institute of America is quite evident.  I
am sure he would love to see you all.
Shroomer- he specifically hoped you would make it by when I mentioned you
commented on my post.
I hope both jackass and molasses can complete the whole PCT this next year
without the financial, physical and familial complications that has ended
their last few attempts. They both seem like wonderful people who are
making the most out of difficult situations they were presented with in the
past. I am glad I met them and and I do miss the cherry tomato and avocado
salad that jackass made . I've been dreaming about that last 10 days