[pct-l] A great placxe to be

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Mon Jul 22 12:25:36 CDT 2013

I spent about 3 days visiting my youngest daughter and her husband in Portland, OR.  I have miscellaneous physical issues that kept me from a real hike but we did cross from OR to WA (and back) on the Bridge of the Gods out of Cascade Locks. We also did a few miles on the PCT hiking south out of Cascade Locks. For this section hiker who may not be able to do much more of the trail, it was a real treat. My daughter is a major birder saw a pleated woodpecker which was a delight for her. The PCT is a wonderful spot, no matter where on the trail. Always makes me proud to be a hiker.

are we there yet