[pct-l] getting on trail ~60mi south of Crater Lake

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:31:23 CDT 2013

Last year I took taxi/shuttle from Medford airport to Ashland then to trail the next morning where the trail crosses 99 They charged $34. Try calling them. Or call Fish Lake resort (on hwy 140)Mile Marker 30. 541-949-8500. They might have suggestions.  It's only 2 miles to trail from there.  Marmot

Sent from my iPhone