[pct-l] REI changes return policy to return before 1 year

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 17:30:27 CDT 2013

I probably wasn't very clear, I meant are they pressured to sell memberships and some sales people will say " oh you can always bring it back so it pays for itself"

Not realizing someone probably will.

I've been in sales for 12 years (non retail) and I see some resp not sell quality but price and "easy return" just to meet quota.

I did not realize they lose money on returns in retail (the reps) that does not happen (mostly) in my field.