[pct-l] trail work up in smoke

Cari and Pete Tucker pct2010video at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 23:34:40 CDT 2013

Ouch, Weather Carrot.  No matter how much you enjoy the process, it's tough
to see the result of all that hard work vaporize so soon after its
completion.

The trail crew I was on last fall had to relocate from Mt. Adams to the
Indian Heaven wilderness because a lighting strike started a fire in the
area we were supposed to work the night before our planned departure.
Hadn't occurred to me to be thankful that the fire started one day
**before** our trail project started, rather than one day after it ended .
. . . .

Glad you are able to take the long view . . .

-Sheepdog