[pct-l] affordable lightweight advice?

Dennis Phelan dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:48:03 CST 2013

You know 3 pounds (or 48 oz) is not all that bad for pack weight.  The
Mariposa, which I own is 31 oz. and I think the ULA packs are pretty close
to 48 oz.  In my opinion, the main consideration for a pack is comfort
first and weight second.  You weight savings can best be found in your
shelter, cook system, sleep system and clothing.

Dennis