[pct-l] GPS that can display multiple routes in different colors

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:14:32 CST 2013

I have a Garmin Etrex 30 GPS, but it doesn't seem capable of displaying on
the map screen more than one track at a time.  Ideally I would like to have
multiple tracks with a different color displayed for each track.  Has
anyone had success doing that with any particular model of GPS out there?
My idea is basically to have different colors representing different types
of trail (e.g. a maintained trail in red, trail that is along a road in
blue, or cross country in green...that kinda thing).   I'm kinda shopping
around for a new GPS and want one with plenty of memory for waypoints,
tracks (including my current track), and the ability, as I said, to display
multiple tracks on the screen...Any suggestions on what to buy would be
much appreciated.

River