[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

tsparks56 at aol.com tsparks56 at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 23:03:54 CST 2013

 Shroomer,

If ADZPCTKO is in need of volunteers to set up on Thursday the 26th of April, send me the information so I can get involved with this. I think I would very much enjoy the experience and, as I'm planning a thru- hike in 2014, I would like to get to know the community of hikers doing the PCT.

Thanks,

Terry