[pct-l] bikes

Tom James Personal tmjgame at comcast.net
Sat Mar 9 18:33:05 CST 2013

Please no not put cyclists and bicyclists in the same group. I live in Portland where bikes and bike lanes are common and respected. However, it is the bicyclists that give cyclists a bad
rep .  I typically see bicyclists with no helmets, lights, do not use any hand signals and think the sidewalks are for their personal domain.   There are laws governing these inconsiderate an unsafe acts. However, I cannot recall anyone being cited.

Share the road? For sure but obey the rules.

Ok. I'm off my soapbox

Walk on!   Tj

Sent from iphone.  Please excuse typos.