[pct-l] ZPacks Hexamid Twin Tent

Mark Halverstadt markhalverstadt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:40:13 CDT 2013

Hey Shroomer,
Thanks for the info. Just wondering how large that beak is. I'll be
hiking with my girlfriend and was wondering in the rain, if we can fit
our gear (two packs) under the beak. Also how much does the beak
protect from the wind when it's coming straight in the mouth of the
tent like that? I understand you can stay dry but worried about
getting too cold with the cold air snapping straight through. It looks
like in the pictures the beak gets pretty low, but just wanted to know
your opinion.

Again thanks for the info!
Mark