[pct-l] FOOOOD!

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 17:14:23 CDT 2013

I'll let the (real) thrus answer the bigger resupply how to questions first, but let me ask you this...

How much WORK do you want to put into it before you leave?

A few years back I provided half of the dinners for a thru hiker and that was a ton of work and we're not even talking snacks, breakfasts and lunches. I only did the dinners.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra