[pct-l] is this too much

kelsocurtiss at gmail.com kelsocurtiss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:46:54 CDT 2013

I am barely averaging 2,400 cal per day bag.  My weekly bag accounts for all of my peanut butter, olive oil, and condiments. I am a little concerned because I cant adjust too much on the trail. My videos and prepping can be critiqued at my site TrailvsMan.com to check out my food selection.  I am caching my boxes along the route on a scenic road trip this weekend to Oregon.  Has anyone easily gotten away with a 2000 calorie trail diet?  I'm a 190lb 26 yr old male with a smaller apitite than my build. This food talk has given me a great idea for a adzpctko video. In the works now.  Good luck to all.
Chris Curtiss