[pct-l] anti-protozoals

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:29:07 CDT 2013

I agree with wondering bob - but if your doctor is unwilling you can
always go the fish route.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/836374708-fish-zole-metronidazole-250mg-60-tablets/

It's a weird country where you can't buy something for one use but are
allowed to buy the same thing for another use.

Note: I've never used the Fish treatment option as I've always gotten my
Metronidazole from my doc, well actually once I used some left over from my
dog's medication but that is just cause I didn't feel like heading to the
doc's when I knew what I had and had the meds already in hand.

I don't recommend self medicating but I've had giadia 3 times and by now I
know the symptoms very well.

Day-Late