[pct-l] anti-protozoals

Martin M. Clark martin.m.clark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 07:59:45 CDT 2013

I am stoked that you passed along the fish zole!!!! That's exactly what I was looking for! Does anyone have any experience self medicating with this? I'm sure I can find dosing instructions
Online but just wanted to make sure someone had experience with this?

You might be a thru hiker if you take fish zole to precent having to go to doctor for giardia.

Martin M. Clark
804-334-2009