[pct-l] TP in the Cat-hole

Gord Freeborn gfreeborn at dccnet.com
Wed Mar 27 12:43:32 CDT 2013

I tend to agree with the individual that suggested, when you take your TP
out in a plastic bag you end up putting a biodegradable into a
non-degradable (Tim Gustafson ) - I thought we are trying to minimize
plastic into our environment? I boated for many years and found that there
are several types of TP that are more biodegradable - no binders added to
the paper in production! Used in the boating world all the time. Dig a good
size cat-hole, get the paper in deep enough and put a little water on it to
help the breakdown happen quicker - cover well! I think that is a better
formula than dumping plastic bags full of waste - how is that going to
breakdown in landfills??????

Gord Freeborn