[pct-l] Thank you

patrick jordan patricktjordan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:10:38 CDT 2013

I'm attempting a thru-hike this season (
http://www.hikefor.com/Irish/PCT/2013) and I wanted to thank Yogi,
Shroomer, Steel-Eye, Mango, Day Late, JMT, and the others I have forgotten
to mention, for all their informative, helpful messages and posts here on
the PCT email thread.  From gear to water treatment to meal prep to maps
and journals...thanks for sharing your insight.  And thank you to Yogi for
putting together your handbook!

Also thank you to the ADZPCTKO folks for organizing and hosting the event.
Although I didn't get registered in time, visiting will be a great way to
get information I need to start the hike.

Patrick Jordan